November 4, 2013

QUILTS + CABLE


Zara Skirt (here) | Zara Sweater | H&M Quilted Faux Leather Jacket (like here)
H&M Snood | Armani Exchange Leather Gloves

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend stuffing their face with candies or enjoying the last bits of Halloween. Christmas decorations are now up at every shopping mall, store and restaurant.  I find it extremely hard to resist shopping for myself at this time of the year while I'm shopping for others and I'm sure y'all have the same temptation as well. This year, I won't be home for Christmas once again as you can see my travel dates (on the right side bar) have been set for next month returning after New Years Day. What are your plans for Christmas and New Years? 

Yesterday was extremely cold in the evening so I layered up as much as I can. I styled quilts on cable knits and a fit-and-flare skirt. The quilts on my faux leather jacket and gloves gives the look a punk-chic vibe. I absolutely love the sweater paired with this simple black skirt as it reminds me of one of the looks on the Alexander Wang runway.  Finally to top it off, I spiked the look with a hint of a mustard yellow snood to liven up the grey and black palette. 

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of the week.


Stay Fabulous!


Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh is beautiful!!!!!!!!
    Im following you too :)
    http://stylewithtequila.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look and I love your blog!

    It would be great if we could follow each other!
    I am now following you on GFC and would love it if you could follow back!!

    http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can totally relate to you,i also find it hard to not shop for myself while getting gifts for other people :) your outfit is perfect for fall and that leather jacket is a stunner
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 188 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! You look so pretty. I thank you your comment on my blog. I follow you now, follow me back ? :)
    Have a nice day dear.:)

    Blog ϐook of ϐeauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, love the quilted jacket !Thanks so much for following my blog ! following u back..stay in touch !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!!
    Started following you via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look really beautiful! :)
    maybe we will follow each other? let me know :)
    I will be also very glad when you will CLICK on sheinside banner :)
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great outfit, I love it!

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! I love your entire outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, nice to meet you :) I'm your new follower from Italy :)
    I love your skirt......great post and good location :D
    If you want visit my blog and follow me thank you http://valentinaclothedanew.blogspot.it/
    My ideas for Christmas? mmmmm...it's so aerly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. followed.. waiting for you to follow back!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are beautiful! I love your gloves you have on!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog! Can we follow each other? Write me on my blog or follow me and i follow you:)

    XOXO

    Vik Ladyla - fashion blog
    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are a lovely girl
    im following you !

    lots of love
    http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing Look! Thank you for comment on my blog. I love the idea of following each other sweetie!!
    I'm following you. :)
    Now it's your turn.

    ReplyDelete