November 20, 2013

HOLIDAY CHIC UNDER $200




This post is dedicated to my dearest friend Angelica. Like everyone else, she has a Christmas party to attend so I've compiled a list of dresses under $200 for her to choose from. It is so great to have friends who have all of these fashion needs because it gives me the opportunity to become a better stylist.  Everyone has their own style and budget when it comes to shopping. If you are also in Angelica's shoes of looking for the perfect holiday dress than here is a fashionable list I've compiled and thoughtfully keeping the budget, style and trends in mind. The holidays allows every girl to be playful with different textures and colours whereas it's the glitz and glam of sequins and metallics to feathers, frills and fringes. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you find your perfect holiday dress.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. These are such great holiday dress picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog!
    + Following you :) and I look forward to a rematch :)

    http://ispassionforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect post for me! Thanks :)

    http://wheremagicstarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, nice blog girl, do you wanna follow each other ? www.randomerscloud.blogspot,com as soon as you follow i will follow back xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!
    Let's follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?Let me know so I can follow back!Keep in touch dear ^^

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas!!! <3 I stumbled across your blog and love your style! Following you now! I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Winter Outfit: Cute Leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. for a second there I thought your header was really comic sans!!

    btw, the images in this post won't load for me.
    but i still do wish to find the perfect holiday dress!

    happy holidays!
    oishari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete