1. Guerlain Rouge Automatique - 125 Vega, $40
2. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour - 16 Crimson - rich red wine, $29
3. NARS Pure Matte Lipstick - Volga deep aubergine, $32
4. Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick - 18 Elegant Rouge - rich mahogany, $33
5. Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick - Menace - rich wine, $26
6. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Mat - 206 Grenat Satisfaction, $39
7. Smashbox Fade to Black Be Legendary Black Cherry - deep cranberry, $19
The past two days, I've been scavenging for a rich red wine lipstick for this beautiful fall season. I think every woman need a rich red wine lipstick, at least one. Create any lip look from uptown to underground with these amazingly rich shades. Can you guys guess which two I got? If you guessed the first two than you've got great taste. I'm kidding, they're all great because I've actually tested and tried all of these colours on before deciding my two winning colours. These dark pigmented lip colours are very bold and sexy. Tip: You'll want to brush on some bronzer on the outer surface of your face and nose and apply a peachy coral or rosy blush on the apples of your cheecks to avoid looking like a vampire. Especially for those deep mahogany and rich red wine colours. In the photo above, I am wearing Guerlain - 125 Vega.