November 11, 2013

HEARTS


Lacoste Sweater | Zara Skirt | Alexander Wang Boots




Good Monday everyone! I'd like to start off today by commemorating our Canadian soldiers for their bravery, dedication and the sacrifice that they've made for the world we live in today. In commemoration of our soldiers for Remembrance Day today, I am wearing a red sweater to represent the poppies that grew over the graves of fallen soldiers. I love to style a fit-and-flare skirt with a sweater and my Alexander Wangs booties. Every winter, I'd like to invest in a pair of great designer booties so these pair were a pair I got last year.  Can't wait to get my hands on one I've been eyeing on this year. 

Let's also not forget the biggest typhoon in the world this year, Haiyan, that has hit the Philippines. All my thoughts and prayers go out to the flood victims. If you want to help, the Red Cross is now accepting donations for you to do so. Also, a massive relief opeation is already underway, with some Canadian organizations sending teams to the Philippines. 

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful rest of the week.


Stay Fabulous!

Follow on Bloglovin



22 comments:

  1. love how you styled this outfit! in love with the booties and skirt <3 I'm definitely planning to do some donating! Thankfully none of my family were affected by the typhoon but I so badly want to help all those who were


    http://andreabrucelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so cute and I love that you paired it with a skirt!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in that sweater. Lovely post.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remembering the fallen, you will never be forgotten.

    Great of you to dedicate the post to the brave soldiers. The sweater is very pretty and looks beautiful on you.

    Naaj Ronas Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful.love the look
    that skirt is very chic
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute and stylish. Love the skirt. :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment, following you now. :)
    keep in touch,
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely look! Love your boots! :)

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL AM FOLLOWING YOU.. PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post... I like the pics.... amazing! Beautiful style! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little hearts on your sweater--great outfit dear :)
    I found your blog through the TFSF follow party and I’m so glad! I started following you on GFC and hope you'll do the same :) I recently joined Instagram and hope we can connect there too xo Jess

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure to meet you Jessica and thank you darling. I've also done the same with yours <3

      Delete
  11. so pretty <333 amazing look!
    love your blog so much, do you mind to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Livia! I've already followed you, waiting for you now. <3

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous sweater and you look adorable. Following from TFSF follow party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adeola! You're so kind, I am also following you. <3

      Delete
  13. I’ve chosen this to be one of my “What I Love” looks for this week. I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog tomorrow.

    Terry

    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you Terry! What an honor =) I look forward to seeing it tomorrow and looking forward to this new friendship as well. Cheers my friend!

      Delete
  14. Super adorable outfit Lina. I adore the pop of red. That sweater looks so great on you!

    xo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/sweater-weather-special-feature/

    ReplyDelete