November 18, 2013

CROPPED


Zara High-Waisted Skirt (here)
French Connection UK Cropped Jacket (old)
House of Harlow Booties (old)



Happy Monday everyone! Does anyone watch America's Next Top Model? I'm not surprised Jordan won but I was really hoping for Marvin to win. Jordan did have all the qualifications to be a successful model and definitely looked great on camera. 

Yesterday, I wore an old cropped jacket I've been meaning to wear for ages with a new black skirt. Do you ever buy something and forget you had it in your closet and take it out years later? This was one of them for me and I'm happy that these are one of those pieces that could be worn again year after year and will never go out of style. Wear a high-waisted skirt with a white blouse and cropped jacket. Also fold the blouse's sleeves and collar out for a preppy prim look. 

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your week. Also don't forget to enter my special giveaway for Miss Dior Cherie (here), contests ends soon!


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. I super Loved all of your post and outfits :)
    Would you like to Follow Me on GOOGLE/GFC?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    www.zelaldecoa.com

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is so beautiful! I love the color and cut of it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great structure on that jacket. Ooh your shoes are gorgeous. Very nice.

    Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment. Someday, one day we shall meet in person. Stay in touch :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear...Amazing style!!!

    I would be very glad if you also visited my blog and follow me if you like it. Just let me know so that I can follow back.
    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so so cute! I love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cropped jacket...So cute!

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely look! the crapped jacket is very stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look <3

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Loving those boots :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete