October 3, 2013

STYLE SETTER FOR ACCENT



Happy Thursday everyone! I am super stoked about my feature for Accent Magazine. I was thrilled when Danyl Geneciran, Founder and Creative Director, approached me to be featured in the Asian-Canadian fashion magazine for the October issue.  I am happy to be kicking off the Style Setter 2-page section spread.  The feature is very personable and a hundred-and-ten percent all me, so grab yourself a copy.  Check out my article inside Accent; available in bookstores across Canada and digitally (here).

Thank you Accent Magazine for the wonderful opportunity, this is a memory I will keep and cherish forever.




Stay Fabulous!

Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Congrats dear :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome!
    congrats
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, my god, congratulations... what an achievement <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!So stylish!

    Marie
    www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.ru/
    www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
    www.instagram.com/marie_tatarskaya

    ReplyDelete