October 9, 2013

OCTOBER COVETS

October Covets

1. Junya Watanabe vegan leather moto jacket - Like the classic neutral black biker jacket, Junya Watanabe revises the classic look in a genius wool-blend tweed with faux leather sleeves. The style and trims references the sporty bomber silhouettes that is why it tops my list of October Covets.
2. Burberry Yellow jacket - I absolutely lose this yellow moto jacket, it'll definitely break necks everywhere you go. Style a bold statement bike jacket with a leather skater skirt and high heel booties with your favourite punk like clutch. 
3. Alice + Olivia ankle booties - This autumn bootie transitions from day to night with effortless allure. Wear these booties with bold statement jacket like the yellow jacket above. 
4. Alice + Olivia platform stiletto boots - A sharp street style with a sexy feel from the cage-inspired cutouts & lace up closure. Style it with dark boyfriend jeans, a casual white tee & blazer.
5. Annelise Michelson 'Carnivorous' ear cuff - I'm seeing more and more of these everywhere I look and I'm diggin' it. Something I'd see on Alice Dellal, tres edgy chic.
6. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask - It's quite expensive for just masks but totally worth it. I felt immediate results after one use, intense hydration and very relaxing.
7. Estée Lauder CyberWhite Brightening Moisture Cream - After 7 years of loyalty to Diorsnow, I finally parted ways and found a new love with Estee Lauder's CyberWhite line. I am always greedy when it comes to skin whitening products. The cream glides on smoothly and has a matte finish like the Diorsnow. So far, so good with my new love.
8. SK-II Cellumination Essence EX - My stud muffin knows very well about my whitening obsession and got me this incredible hydrating serum. I love him for it, thank you baby! After switching from the Dior Capture Totale, I find that change is always good. The serum is said to help diminish the appearance of discolouration and boost skin's natural tone. This product is probably the reason behind the amazing changes I'm seeing on my skin and activating the key components of the CyberWhite Moisture Cream.
9. Loeffler Randall X Goop Exclusive Rider Bag - I am amazed by the amount of celebrities with their very own personal blogs and sometimes managed by a group of people like "Goop" by Gwyneth Paltrow. Loeffler Randall collaborated with Goop for their newest exclusive Rider Bag this month and it's major! I can't seem to find one anywhere, it's sold out everywhere.  



Stay Fabulous!


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment