October 17, 2013

FOREVER BICYCLES


Celine Top | Marciano Skirt | Chanel Classic Bag 
Christian Louboutin High-Heels | Armani Exchange Quilt Gloves

World renowned Chinese artist and activist Ai Weiwei exhibits his new edition of his Forever Bicycles sculpture in front of Toronto's City Hall at Nathan Phillips Square. From a distance, the perceptions of viewing creates a labyrinth-like, visually moving space that represents the changing social environment in China and around the world. More of the artist's outstanding masterpieces are exhibited at the Art Gallery of Ontario until October 27th which I still yet to see.

Last weekend's OOTD was styled in a monochrome palette. One thing I noticed about the fall/winter runways this season are the crisp monotoned palettes and a lot of blacks and whites. Be a minimalist this season.


Stay Fabulous!

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos. Modern, modern- I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    I really love your blog and this post is awesome!
    I’m following you, can u follow me?

    Come to see giveaways on my blog!

    Baby what’s up?!| My blog

    Kisses from Italy
    Alis

    ReplyDelete