October 16, 2013

PUMPKIN GALLORE



Zara Open-Knit Sweater (here) | Zara Skirt (here
Alexander Wang Boots | Chloe Paraty Bag

Happy October everyone! What's your favourite thing to do in October? October brings many colours, happiness and fun activities for everyone.  One thing I absolutely love about this time of the year are the bright orange pumpkins and everything you could do and make with them like pumpkin pies, muffins, and soup, pumpkin spice lattes, and pumpkin carvings. 

Here I styled a mustard open-knit sweater with a long, high-waisted skirt and a pair of classic black booties.  Who would've thought I'd blend in with the pumpkin patch. The colours are absolutely perfect for this fall. The long skirts are very trendy this season and I assure you that this won't be the last time you'll see them, so grab your hands on this fall/winter fashion essential. Tip: Perfect with short or long bulky knit sweaters or crop tops

Photos by T. Pham, Brian Ngo


Stay Fabulous!

Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I seriously LOVE this post Lina! <3 The pumpkins and your outfit is just perfect and so beautiful! The last picture is my favorite - So cute friend!! <3
    Much love,
    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun, this shoot was a lot of fun!!! I'm so happy you like it =) <3

      Delete