September 6, 2013

H&M PARIS - HAUL OR NOTHING



Six months ago, I watched the H&M Fall Winter 2013 Paris collection with greatest excitement like a fat kid loves cake. It was pretty obvious that I was exhilarated for the launch that occurred on Wednesday evening at 13-15 Bloor St. W.  I certainly scooped the very first chance of attending the "VIP pre-launch shopping event" that took place the day before the public launch. Like every fashion-savvy fiend that I am, I quickly entered the premises once I got my wristband on and made my way up the second floor, specifically headed for the Paris Collection.  Delectable o'dourves, chocolate covered truffles, sparkling water and alcoholic refreshments sponsored by SKYY Vodka made its rounds while I rummaged through the Paris Collection for my size.  Everything I wanted felt out of my favour as size 2 is extremely difficult to find and probably because I was half hour late.  I grabbed everything I could in my size, if not then a size bigger.  However, a very attentive, long, blonde-haired salesman made sure I got what I wanted while I waited in the long line at the fitting rooms. I can't thank him enough for the tremendous work he did to make sure I got the right size for everything I picked out. 

Surprisingly, they did not carry many things from the runway that I was hoping to get my hands on but I still managed to grabbed most of what I wanted and spent a lot more than I ever did at H&M. It was either a haul or nothing at all, but I had to hold back on several stunning pieces which I'll regret later on.  Below are the highlights of the collection and also everything that was in my shopping bag. I can't wait to wear them all and share my outfit ideas & inspiration with y'all. 

Chiffon Dress, $79.95

Leather Boots, $199                                               Vest Top, $9.95

Sequined Blouse, $49.95

In my goodies bag!




Other highlights from the collection includes:

 
 


On a final note, I really enjoyed it and can't wait to take advantage of the next H&M designer collab in November with Isabel Marant. Thank you for reading!


Stay Fabulous!

Follow on Bloglovin





2 comments:

  1. Clothes were all rooted in that sixties look -velvet roll necks,fringed skirts,velvet bolero jackets.A good mix of modern drama.
    I enjoy your blog keep up the good work.



    VR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Klamotten sehen alle toll aus. Da weiß man im Grunde nie, für was man sich am Ende entscheiden soll. Am Besten wären natürlich alle.

    ReplyDelete