September 15, 2013

ETHEREAL


 H&M Paris Collection Chiffon Dress | H&M Paris Collection Leather Boots

I was so excited to get my hands on this dress I've been eyeing on since the day it shone the runway in Paris. This long-sleeved dress in transparent, crinkled chiffon is a very whimsical dress. One thing about this sheer nude dress that intrigues me is its one layer. Normally, I'd expect to see a second layer underneath like a slip but in this case, I had to wear a wool dress from the Paris Collection (here) to hide away my goodies. Its beaded embroidery, sparkly stones and glittery stitching at the front are a soft and delicate touch. Another thing I loved about this dress is its high-low design. The short at the front with an ankle length back section looks so dreamy when it's trailing with the wind behind you while you walk. I played with mood juxtapositions and paired this graceful dress with the severity of thigh-high leather boots. Expect to see more of this thigh-high trend this fall, like seen on Karl Lagerfeld's Chanel F2013RTW runway collection.

Although I did not get the opportunity to attend the New York Fashion Week, I'll still keep y'all updated through my tweets on what's hot for next spring thanks to the World Wide Web resource.  As well as spring trends from LFW, MFW, and PFW. I am very blessed to be accepted into school this year and for everything I've achieved as well as my very supportive friends and loved ones. Remember this: "Behind every successful person is a dream. Behind those dreams is reality. Never stop dreaming of success." And one day, I'll be sitting in on Paris Fashion Week.

Thank you for reading.


Stay Fabulous!

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. amazing outift. the dress and the boots are so beautiful. check out my blog :
    djorjdevich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sonja, I totally agree. This outfit is amazing and looks beautiful on everyone. By the way, your blog link does not work my dear. Pls link me the correct address, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, and you look gorgeous.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christy, I thank my photographer for making me look beautiful in photos =p

      Delete
  3. You totally blew me away with these photos and the dress is such a beautiful dress. Great job Lina!!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Busola! I am so in love with this whimsical dress, everything about the dress is perfect.

      Delete
  4. sweet style match with cool item is always my favorite,
    nice outfit!! love it!

    ReplyDelete