August 2, 2013

The Perfect Shift Top



Yesterday I wore this navy shift construction top with an old silk ruffle skirt from Club Monaco to my mother's 52nd birthday dinner. I didn't want to overpower the look so I styled the detailed printed skirt with a simple solid colour top to keep the outfit soft and elegant. This skirt is going to stay with me forever, I absolutely love it. Also, the exposed zipper is another simple elegance to the top which make it the perfect shift top.

Club Monaco Shift Top | Club Monaco Skirt | Zara Sandals | Chanel Purse


Photographed by T. Pham


3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Sweet, simple, chic and very classy outfit. Love your heels Lina.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on sale at Zara for $29.99! Grab them ASAP before it's gone!

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely amazing!x Great outfit, simple but chic. Love your heels and skirt:)
    xxxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete