August 28, 2013

CABERNET


Zara Graphic Tee | 7 For All Mankind Denim Jeans | Zara Heels

Happy hump day! For those days when nothing short of colour will do, the Cabernet Sauvignon colour like skinnies is an absolute essential. This super slim style features a wine hued wash to add some glamour to your look year 'round. Pair it with sexy Schutz lookalike heels from Zara & you're set. 

I'd like to thank all of those who left a comment on my previous post. It's so great to get to know who my readers are and see their own work as you guys leave your blog link in the comment section. Thank you all for doing that. I've come across many great blogs and have left my footprints on all of them. Keep them coming so I can get to know you. Have a wonderful day, cheers!


Photographed by Vivian Chin

Follow on Bloglovin




Please support me by hyping this look below for my chance to win a trip to NYC for New York Fashion Week. It will be a dream come true and best birthday celebration ever for me. Thank you for your support, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. lovely outfit! love the shoes! xx

    http://anatopallaj.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete