August 12, 2013

Jungle Fever


 Hi everyone, I've been very busy last week working on some very exciting things and I can't wait to share it with y'all soon. A couple of wonderful surprises coming in October so keep you're eyes peeled for this. Today, I've finally got to get out for some fresh air with my little angels and also checked out the new movie Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. It is a great movie for the kids. Also what did you guys think of the new episode of Breaking Bad? I'm rooting for Walter White, I hope he never gets caught. I'm so devastated that there will be only 6 more episodes after this. Let's see what happens next week.

I wore this vivid, abstract outfit full of life and colours. I complemented this abstract jungle print, open-knit sweater with a vibrant parakeet fit-and-flare skirt. Try a neon hue for a splash of colour with any printed piece for an adventurous look. I am loving all the fit-and-flare skirts that are coming out this fall especially with the different colours and patterns. I've already got my eye on a few to add into my wardrobe. Also, look out for pastel colours this fall. If you've been keeping an out from the F2013RTW runways then you'll know what I'm referring to. 

Club Monaco Kaye Sweater (here) | Club Monaco Skirt (here) | Zara Sandals



Photographed by T. Pham


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love the pairing and the sweater is a catch.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love the top.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete