August 16, 2013

3.1 PHILLIP LIM FOR TARGET


Excited by the title of this post as much as I am? I'm totally psyched for September 15th! 3.1 Phillip Lim will be collaborating with Target and launching more than 100 pieces ranging from $20-$300. From what I know, that is a lot for any other designer collaboration. The line-up features modern, contemporary designs in neutral colours and splashes of colours for the fall season. Target's first designer collaboration will have Phillip Lim designs for both men and women, isn't that wonderful? From clothing to bags and shoes, unfortunately no footwear for women. I'm lovin' his fall collection preview so far and I can't wait to see the rest. You'll know where to find me on September 15th, see you there ;)


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment