July 1, 2013

Festival Fashion: Raise a Red Flag!


Happy Canada Day fellow Canadians! I love my birth place and am so darn proud to be CANADIAN. And what better way to celebrate it than with great friends at Digital Dreams this long weekend. I had an amazing first experience at this highly anticipated EDM festival. International DJs Dash Berlin and Tiesto did not disappoint, they were absolutely amazing and had the crowd go nutso.  I apologize for the pixelated photos as they did not allow us to bring in our own professional DSLR cameras so we had to make do with our iPhones and Androids. 




I love my cute outfit for Digital Dreams and Brandy Melville never disappoints. Their style and clothes goes very well for music festivals. I added a red bag to my outfit to celebrate Canada's Day and also the colour popped out from the rest of my outfit which was great. Last but not least, I layered my arms and neck with a ton of bracelets and necklaces. Like I said before, the rule "less is more" does not apply to this type of fashion so stack 'em up girlies. The only thing I was missing that totally slipped my mind before leaving my house were my rings! Oh well, I will remember next time for my next music festival in August - OVO Fest. I'm so psyched for it.

Psstt.. If you haven't noticed, I changed my ombre hair colour to a lighter blonde. I'm still getting used to it as it's my first time going blonde and trying different purple/silver shampoos and conditioners to keep the brassiness away. If you got an excellent to recommend, send a comment my way and I'd definitely give it a try.


I made this floral crown myself, believe or not. 



Brandy Melville Cropped Tank (like here)
Brandy Melville High Waisted Denim Shorts (here)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Percy Bag(here or here)
Steve Madden Sandals
Floral Crown handmade by myself 

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you were able to attend digital dreams!
    Looks like you had a blast :)
    I love your floral crown, they're so fun to make!
    - Kar Yan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. Why weren't able to attend? You would have had an amazing time, there are many chances coming up like VELD, OVO Fest, Osheaga, etc. And yes, I had a blast! I'm definitely doing it again next year =)

      Delete