July 15, 2013

Heart's Delight


Rain clouds have finally sailed to its next target and my summer closet is back in full effect throughout this week's summer heat. Last night, I styled these chic, flouncy, high waisted pure silk shorts with a simple basic tank top. Two things I love about these shorts is that it features an easy pull-on waist and unnoticeable horizontal pockets. 


Wilfred Silk Shorts
Zara Basic Tank
Balenciaga Giant 12 Silver Day Bag (like here)


My boyfriend and I enjoyed some healthy Vietnamese traditional DIY fresh rolls last night at a family owned restaurant Anh Dao in Chinatown. The Betel Leaf Wrapped Beef (Bo La Lop) and BBQ Pork Meatballs (Nem Nuong) were my favourites on the menu. Great food and great service at this neighbourhood gem. Definitely try it out, it is their featured dish on their menu and no other restaurant do it better than they do in Toronto. 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely post food looks delish! I'll have to try it one day!

    Kimberly Love
    KimberlyLove21.com

    ReplyDelete