July 3, 2013

Festival Fashion: Rip It Up!


This outfit was my first choice for Digital Dreams but I had a last minute inspiration and decided to change my look. Either way, I loved both outfits. Making ripped tees and tanks is relatively simple and many people do this to their old tees. Grab any old or new graphic tee and a pair of scissors to rip the desired part off your tee. Now you don't need to go to the mall and buy a ripped tee that you could have ripped yourself. Also, DIY ripped tees are unique and innovative, hence you won't catch someone else wearing the same tee you got on.



Unfortunately, I did not rip this myself... But I know I will get bored with this tee and high-low shorts someday and re-vamp it with a pair of scissors. I will share with you next week with what I did to my old tee. I love revamping my old tees into something new and edgy. These are great for festival fashion.


 Forever 21 Metal Tee
Cotton On High Low Shorts
Forever 21 Gold Accessories
H&M Friendship Bracelets
ASOS Espadrilles
Cambridge Satchel Bag


Photographed by Vivian Chin

2 comments: