July 11, 2013

Distressed Denim


Keep calm, it's almost Friday! I love those "keep calm' comments, I don't even know how it even got started but clever marketing. Anyways, I know I haven't posted since last Wednesday because I've been extremely busy with work and the weather hasn't been the greatest to shoot in. It's been raining most of the week and we had our very first flooding in Toronto since my existence. I hope everyone got home safely that day through the 6-hour blackout in the city and flooding. Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed and hope it never happens again. 

Yesterday, we got a little bit of sunshine after the rain so I had the chance to snap some pictures of what I wore out to dinner before the sunset. Distressed denim are so hot this summer, I am finding it everywhere on the streets and retailers. I have a couple of shorts and old denim jeans I'd like to distress myself so I'll share with you once that's done. Always great to fix up your old clothing and create something new and fresh. 


Talula Babaton Top
Brandy Melville High Waisted Denim Shorts
Steve Madden Sandals
Forever 21 Accessories


Photographed by Vivian Chin

4 comments:

  1. Love the simple outfit ! Great for summer :)
    I heard that downtown was crazy during the thunderstorm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Kar Yan, yes it was pretty bad downtown. It was so dark out everywhere and traffic violators & bad drivers haha. Hope u were ok

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh Lina I really love this outfit! I especially love how you layer bracelets, just pure perfection. All of it.

    Lots of love <3


    -Mak
    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you boo, I was just thinking about you and you magically posted a comment hehe.. miss ya. I love layering bracelets, it really completes the look =)

      Delete