July 25, 2013

Classic Quilts & Suede

Chanel Classic Flap Bag (like here) | Zara Pointed Vamp Heels (here)

Greetings everyone, I want to share with you one of my new purchases from my shopping haul on Tuesday. These suede pointed vamp heels are very elegant and look stunning styled with almost anything from your wardrobe. It really adds a sophisticated chic touch to my outfit which are an oldie, but always a goodie. Always good to keep a few basic items in your wardrobe in any case you don't repurchase the same basic items again when it's perfectly in good condition. 

My boyfriend and I went on a home decor shopping haul last night and purchased several items for our home - mirror and toilet paper holder for the powder room, magazine holder and a centerpiece tray for dining room flower vase. I love home decor shopping, I have so many ideas and inspirations for my empty house. It's always exciting to add new pieces and furnitures to my home. 


M&N Top (Purchased in Asia) | Talula Babaton Shorts


Photographed by T. Pham

2 comments:

  1. You look sweet in this outfit. I like your bag. :)

    Feel free to join the Giveaway on my blog-

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/07/first-giveaway-firmoocom.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jho! I love the bag too!!! Can't go wrong with classics =)
      Cool, I'll join your Giveaway, xoxo. Thank you for reading!

      Delete