July 20, 2013

BOYFRIEND


I love these boyfriend jeans and they looked great with single strap heel sandals. Your boyfriend may hate them but screw it, these tomboy jeans look better on us than it does on him. I found these at AllSaints, a British fashion retailer that has finally made its way to Canada and I am super stoked when they opened at Yorkdale.  AllSaints is known for their sharp edge and directional style with a minimal palette dominated by blacks, browns, whites and greys. What I love most about their style are their biker edgy leather jackets and it is always something different in terms of their style and colours each season with their leathers. I don't own one yet but I can't wait to get my hands on one soon. 



Here are some of my picks below:

 
Siwy Jeans

That's it for now, toodles~

1 comment: