July 22, 2013

A Day At The Zoo


G'day ya'll, how was your weekend? The weather was beautiful so my Sunday was well spent at the Toronto Zoo where my last visit here was about 8 years ago. This year's feature exhibition is the Giant Panda Experience, the new home of two giant pandas - Er Shun (female panda) and Da Mao (male panda) - loaned to Canada for 10 years by Hu Jintao, President of China. The breeding pair will stay at the Toronto Zoo for the first 5 years (from 2013-2018) and then they will be relocated to the Calgary Zoo for the remaining 5 years. So go see these cuddly bamboo-eating pairs before they flee to Calgary.

Da Mao sleeping... 

Abercrombie & Fitch Dress | Cambridge Satchel Bag | Steve Madden Sandals
Urban Behaviour Fedora | Forever 21 Denim Shirt


Photographed by myself & T. Pham


4 comments:

  1. Cant remember the last time i visited the zoo.
    Nice pictures.
    And i love your hair braids!

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ker Yi, the braids can't go wrong on a hot humid day. Keeps everything in place and the frizz away =)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, i was just there on Sunday too!! :D and i just posted about on my blog. I didn't get to see the Pandas maybe next visit. Aww you look so nice. I nominated for Liebster Award. Check it out. No pressure darling. I really like your blog ;)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What a coincidence! Too bad I didn't see you there =(
      Thank you so much Busola for nominating me! You are absolutely wonderful, xoxo!

      Delete