June 19, 2013

Six Nineteen


These were taken on a chilly and rainy day so again I wore my new fave Brandy Melville knit sweater. I got tired of walking in heels all day so I switched over to these cute espadrilles. By the way, Digital Dreams is approaching very soon so I'm thinking of changing up my ombre colour this weekend. Brown with blonde ombre? What do you think? 


Brandy Melville Knit Sweater
Urban Outfitters cropped top
Club Monaco skirt
ASOS espadrilles
Browns heels


Photographed by Vivian Chin

7 comments:

  1. Ughh, I love your outfits! So simple and feminine. :)
    Loving that brandy cardigan too!

    http://karyankchan.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunni, I truly appreciate your comments and support. Your blog looks great, I see you live in Ontario as well. =)

      Delete
  2. Im soooo in love with your unique skirt dear!!! <33

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it. I love Club Monaco, they always have the best pieces. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi girl! I'm back from my trip and trying to check out what I missed on your blog! Apparently a lot!! :O I love this outfit friend, so stunning. Btw, I tried reporting the psycho who commented that creepy thing on Google+...if you saw that??

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back my dear, it looked like a blast & lovin the outfits :) Yea, I seen that comment but ignored it. That was totally creepy haha. Thanks babe.

      Delete
  4. Love, love the outfit!

    I just started a new fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog. Would you kindly take a peek at it? c:
    http://junniku.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete