June 26, 2013

OVERZEALOUS FLORALS + RUFFLES


Summer is here and mother nature has definitely dropped it on us with this scorching, hard-to-breathe, smoggy summer air. So I decided to style extra light with these ruffled trimming lingerie-like shorts and silk see-through purple tee. Wear the shorts to bed or layer it with loose fitting tanks or tees. The ruffles and overzealous floral pattern adds a feminine, girly touch to the entire ensemble.

All set for the patio, cocktails and the sun in Unionville, cheers!



Wilfred Top
Brandy Melville Vodi Shorts (here)
Cambridge Satchel Bag (here)
Manolo Blahnik Ossimo Sandals (here)
Accessories by Forever 21

Photographed by Vivian Chin

5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so causal and comfy! I love your hair btw !:)
    Unionville, Markham??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty hun, yep you're right! It's unionville, great place :)

      Delete
  2. Lina I really love the pictures.. who take them? I always adore the angles, and the model of course <3 and how I love your gorgeous hair :D

    I just nominate you for the versatile blogger award ^^ http://www.misaraisu.com/2013/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty baby for the nomination again. You're such a swt heart! My gf is the photographer, I agree she is a wonderful photographer with a great vision. I'm blessed to have her :)

      Delete