June 27, 2013

ORANGE TWIST

Lovin' this hot, sizzling and patio worthy summer air. Nothing else beats these summer days in Toronto. But one great thing I love about summer is that it allows us to play and experiment with fun vibrant colours and textures. I kept it classy in this tangerine silk blouse and cute scallop trim shorts.

Subscribe to Love Between the Racks on Bloglovin for updates, there is a reason why I ask you to do this... stay tuned ;)


Zara Blouse
H&M Shorts
Cambridge Satchel Bag
Manolo Blahnik Ossimo Sandals
Louis Vuitton Sunnies
Forever 21 Armcandy


Photographed by Vivian Chin

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts ! They're adorable!
    I love vibrant colours, but too afraid I won't pull them off so well :$
    Great look!

    http://karyankchan.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colors and that is what summer is all about. I am glad to see you play with colors on your posts and you do it well. Gorgeous as always!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete