June 5, 2013

Neon & Florals

Club Monaco Zelda Print Top (here) | Club Monaco Cyndi Skirt (here) | Louis Vuitton Brea MM Bag
Manolo Blahnik Ossimo Sandals

Happy Hump day fellow fashionistas! I saved the best outfit for last with my two fab fave fashion staples of the month. If you haven't noticed or have no clue what I am talking about, I am referring to my sassy new Manolo Blahnik sandals and stunning red Brea MM bag by the great Louis Vuitton. For this look, I styled my fave floral colour-blocking top with this flattering parakeet fit-and-flare silhouette skirt. The skirt oozes fun, spontaneity and flirty. I love how flouncy the skirt is, it reminds me of my fave flouncy ruffle skirt from Balenciaga's S2013RTW.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


Photographed by Vivian Chin

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit and definitely fantastic items! :) I'm in love with that LV bag !!
    I love the pop of colours :)

    http://karyankchan.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your outfits, so cute laa

    ReplyDelete