June 7, 2013

Festival Fashion: Friendship Bracelets


TGIF! I have exciting news everyone, I am going to Digital Dreams June 29 & 30. What is Digital Dreams you ask? It is a multi-day EDM music festival in Downtown Toronto on Canada Day long weekend. The line up presents international DJs such as Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Ritchie Hawtin, Luciano, and more. If you are also going to be there, come find me at one of the booths.

This will be my first new blog section for festival fashion. I'll be posting up  more on festival fashion this summer for all the fun summer festivals coming up. So stay tuned for more fun looks by me.

On the other hand, these colourful friendship bracelets from H&M are super fun to fist pump your way through the festivals. I never thought I'd be wearing these again since I was in grade 6 making these by hand and selling them off to my classmates. They're about $6.95 to $11.95 each. The rule "less is more" doesn't apply to this type of fashion so go nuts and stack them up!

9 comments:

  1. Great bracelets! See you at Digital Dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexandra, hope to see you there :)

      Delete
  2. They are stunning Friendship Bracelets - such vibrant color combinations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TGIF! I have exciting news everyone, I am going to Digital Dreams June 29 & 30. What is Digital Dreams you ask? It is a multi-day EDM music festival in Downtown Toronto on Canada Day long weekend. The line up presents international DJs such as Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Ritchie Hawtin, Luciano, and more. If you are also going to be there, come find me at one of the booths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO nice,I like them, thank you for sharing. Girls right now are locating that maternity garments are available in a range of fascinating styles and designs now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The significance from the wholesale dresses is escalating as ladies are a lot of aware. The ladies generally appreciate to experiment the brand new style craze to be able to appear fashionable and stylish. The apparel of girls pattern continues to be currently scaled to mountains with all the coming of latest types, design, design and style and color in wholesale night dresses.
    http://www.dreamy-dress.com/

    ReplyDelete