June 4, 2013

Color-Blocking With Floral Prints


Happy Tuesday fashion lovers. I am in love with this floral print details, colour blocking print top top by Club Monaco. It has quickly become one of my favourite wardrobe pieces as it looks stunning with every bottom you style with. Here, I've worn it with a cropped skinny denim pants to show off my sassy new high heel sandals. This silk top is super sleek with its concealed front-button panel. Get it while you still can, it's a great piece to have for this season. I also love how all the colours compliments each other so well. 




Club Monaco Zelda Print Top (here) | Tory Burch Denim Pants (like here)
Louis Vuitton Brea MM Bag (here) | Manolo Blahnik Ossimo Sandals (here)


Photographed by Vivian Chin

2 comments:

  1. Wow :) I love your top! It's really unique, to be honest,I haven't seen much colour blocking floral shirts
    &&Your LV bag is a must have !

    http://karyankchan.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look! I love the bag with it, the color is lovely!


    The Urban Lioness
    http://www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete