May 4, 2013

The Minimalist Shirtdress



This minimalist shirtdress is perfect for any occasion. Wear it to the office, shopping, brunch, dinner and dancing. It is very elegant and feminine. This dress has a clean design and is 100% silk with a hidden button placket and is finished with an adjustable silk drawstring at the waist and hidden inseam pockets. It is very see-through from the back, so I wore a nude body shaper to hide away my undergarments. 



Babaton shirtdress
Prada Saffiano bag
Jimmy Choo peep toe heels
Costa Blanca bracelet

9 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Perfect size too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia! It's a great bag, very chic =)

      Delete
    2. Labdien mana skaistā PRINCESĪTE !!!

      Mīļš sveiciens no Latvijas pilsētas Liepājas.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I am a new follower, your blog is really very nice, I like!

    If you like passing me by, I'll wait

    http://dress-and-lipstick.blogspot.it

    a kiss

    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina for following, I followed back =)
      xoxo <3

      Delete
  3. You keep blowing me away with each outfit. All I can say is "WOW"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike for your kind words.

      Delete
  4. Paldies tev mana skaistā mīļā PRINCESĪTE !!!

    Mīļš sveiciens no Latvijas pilsētas Liepājas.

    ReplyDelete