May 10, 2013

The Denim Shirt


I love how grungy the denim shirt looks with cute summer dresses. I like to combine it with this Club Monaco white dress to tone down the cutesy look of this outfit. Coincidently this outfit was perfect for the Kensington Market, there were vintage boutiques and thrift shops everywhere in the neighbourhood selling denim shirts and boots so I blended in unexpectedly. 




I heart brown accessories especially in brown leather. It compliments my tanned skin so well. The strappy studded bracelet can be found on eBay, the other one was purchased on my recent trip to Asia.




Forever 21 denim shirt (like here)
Club Monaco dress
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag (like here)
Belt from Hong Kong fashion market
Booties from Sheinside


Photographed by Vivian Chin

10 comments:

  1. Really cute shots!! Love your look

    Fiona xo
    www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona, I have a great photographer <3

      Delete
  2. So cute,I love denim shirts :)

    http://dsmithereens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they look great with short summer dresses. <3

      Delete
  3. Superb!
    I love everything on the look

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    wanna follow each other?
    let me know if you do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Violet, sure I just followed you ^_^

      Delete