May 6, 2013

My Alter Ego


Welcome to my alter ego outfit post. Most times this is what I love to wear but my job requires me to dress more sophisticated and girly. I've always been a girly girl, but most times I feel my alter ego is my real self. Hence I should say the girly girl I've always play dress up with is my alter ego. Not sure if I lead a double life at the moment.

I love this laid back look of a simple Forever 21 with a faux leather panel in the front of the gray tee. I paired it with a high waisted leggings and these cool open bootie-like heels. Plus, the right kind of accessories to finish the look. 









Forever 21 tee
American Apparel leggings
BCBG heels
Forever 21 necklace
Cotton On black thick strap bracelet
The rest of the bracelets can be found on eBay
Ring found at thrift store in New York


Photographed by Vivian Chin

3 comments: