May 31, 2013

Manolo Blahnik Sandals

Manolo Blahnik Sandals (here) | Louis Vuitton Brea MM Bag (here)

I am really digging these simple ankle strap single front strap sandals this year. They are a fashion staple to every outfit especially with a pair of boyfriend denim jeans.  I love how these simple heels accentuate my legs creating the illusion of elongated legs with its super sexy simple design. So in celebration of my new job, I am so excited to add these puppies and a few more to my shoe collection.

Also, this beautiful and very modern doctor-like bag is the perfect everyday bag. The vibrant sumptuous red colour pops and stands out in an understated kind of elegance. It isn't flashy nor very typical compared to those other Louis Vuitton bags overwhelmed with their signature logos.

I'll be using these two beautiful items with various outfits in the next few days for my look du jours, stay tuned =)


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. The sandals are super gorge! <3<3 the bag

    ReplyDelete