May 23, 2013

Lightweight & Drapey


Wilfred Pants (like here and here) | Urban Outfitters Va Te Faire Voir Cropped Tank (here
Steve Madden Sandals

These drapey, effortless pants are great with sandals, high-heel sandals and even Toms shoes. It's causal yet sexy in any way you style it.  I styled it with a statement cropped tank. Any cropped tank, tee or sweater will look great with these super comfy, drapey pants. At first glance, I was a little hesitant to try these pants on because I'm not very tall and I always thought these pants looked better on girls who are thinner and taller (like over 5'8") but I thought it looked great after I took it into the change room. On the other hand, my boyfriend does not like them very much because it is too baggy. 

Photographed by Vivian Chin


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments: