May 9, 2013

Blending into Kensington Market


Take a peek into my day at the Kensington Market and sneak peak of what I wore to the market. 

When it comes to online shopping, I always take that risk to make that purchase and hope that it fits or look as good as it is in the pictures. These boots I purchased online on Sheinside are extremely comfortable and very trendy, I'm happy that the size 5.5 fits well with my small feet and that it looks great with whatever I wear. I have an online shopping addiction, it is way more convenient than going in the mall and dragging your boyfriend around holding your shopping bags while you shop. Don't get me wrong, I love shopping at the mall especially the Yorkdale shopping centre, but it is a much lesser effort with getting ready and leaving your comfortable bed to drive to the mall.




The Kensington Market is the oldest and most well-known neighbourhood of Downtown Toronto. The multicultural neighbourhood is very distinct and unique with a Rastafarian touch. The market sells a wide variety of handcrafted and used clothing, bakeries, plants, cheese, and fresh grocery items. 



Photographed by Vivian Chin

2 comments:

  1. lovely photos, what camera do you use? :-)
    Could you possibly check out my blog and maybe we could follow eachother? oxo
    http://meganmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan,

    My photographer is using the Pentax K-x DSLR. And your blog looks great, I am now following =)

    ReplyDelete