May 3, 2013

1960's Mod at Ice 'n Cake



This mod revived shift dress by Asos is super fun to wear on a nice sunny day out on the patio, which I did with a few girlfriends for dinner last night in this outfit. I love the bright pink and purple diamond patterns on this simple yet elegant dress. I got this dress a couple years ago and forgot that it was still in my closet with its tag on. I finally got to wear it yesterday in the beautiful sunny weather. Which is about time for real spring weather here in Toronto so we can all finally enjoy the fabulous spring fashion.







Asos shift dress
Prada Saffiano bag
Jimmy Choo peep toe heels


My girlfriend's Ice 'n Cake gelato and patisserie place inside the Shops at Don Mills is delightful and the place to go when you're in Toronto. Look for Sue and she will recommend you a whole lot of sweet goodies you will absolutely love. 




They also have 6 yummy flavours of gelato for the lactose intolerant or someone who has a milk allergy like me. I had the strawberry gelato while my girlfriend had the yogurt gelato wrapped with their homemade waffle cones.


Saw something bizarre and my photographer caught my expression on camera. 


I rocked this mod dress with a fun diagonal French braid and I love how the style shows off my ombre hair.



Photographed by Vivian Chin

9 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your photographer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i have a great photographer =)

      Delete
  2. What a cute dress! I am loving the colors and the 60's mod feel to it. Then it has an exposed zipper too!? Tres Chic :)

    Tiff Ima
    Style Honestly
    $30 Shabby Apple Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, tres chic indeed =) Thank you Tiff!

      Delete
  3. visit me at


    http://thebeautyboxdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you keep getting hotter & hotter. You'd look great in anything.

    ReplyDelete