April 27, 2013

Studded Collar


A menswear piece gets a feminine update, thanks to the subtle details of a studded collar to a simple white Zara blouse. A must have for boardroom meetings and coffee dates alike. These toasted beige trousers from Zara are extremely comfortable and fitting. It gives my legs the slim elongated illusion of supermodel legs, especially with my Jimmy Choo peep-toe pumps.  I always try to find trousers that give you that illusion especially for someone who is short like me, who doesn't want that? 





Zara Studded Collar Blouse
Zara Toasted Beige Trousers (here)
Chanel Bag
Jimmy Choo Peep-Toe Pumps
Chanel Pearl Earrings
Louis Vuitton Sunnies


Photographed by Vivian Chin

4 comments:

  1. I loved it. I have similar items to make it :) btw could you please tell me how you post "You might also like" after every post ? thanks and great pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly Elisa, go to http://www.linkwithin.com/learn?ref=widget and follow their instructions there.
      Happy blogging ^_^

      Delete
  2. i love that channel bag, i think is so cute!!!!!! And your style is really nice.


    www.somethingchicblog.wordpress.com
    Follow me in BLOGLOVIN please!

    ReplyDelete