April 23, 2013

Citron Yellow for Spring



A cheerful lemon zest is this spring's fashion colour and it brings out a fresh playful look. Its bright sunshine tone is optimistic, cheerful and full of life for spring and non-subdued with any item you wear. I was quite excited to have found this fun citron blazer by Bondi Beach thrift store. Blazers are definitely one of my favourite items, they look great and are very versatile with almost every outfit.

The Club Monaco silk top was perfect to finish the look of celebrating winter's departure. You cannot see it in the photos but I am wearing denim shorts under the long silk top. I wouldn't be brave enough to step outside without wearing anything underneath, it's way too short. 




Photographed by Vivian Chin

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I love the Chanel bag classic sheik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Chanel bag is GORGEOUS!

    www.prettymissp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete